Already served by subway, streetcar and bus, Mirvish Village will introduce innovative infrastructure to make cycling another convenient mobility option. Bike sharing, an on-site shop, state of the art parking and storage, and a valet service for residents and visitors will make car ownership superfluous.
- Mirvish village will feature innovative solutions that promote and cultivate bike culture for a diverse community of riders.
- Situated between both the Harbord bike lanes and the future Bloor Street bike lanes, Mirvish Village will be a safe and accessible destination for casual cyclists and regular commuters alike.
- A range of bike share solutions are being explored to provide residents and the public with easy access to bicycles without the hassle of ownership.
- Partnerships with public bike share operators, biking groups and an on-site bike shop will cater to a complete community of riders.
- Residents and visitors alike will have access to state-of-the-art bike parking and a free, full-time bike valet service that will focus on convenience, managing the storage and retrieval of bikes.